Soups & Salads Organic smoked salmon salad on a bed of fresh rocket, melon, cucumber and greek olives
I aim to eat two portions of oily fish every week. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins D, B6 and B12 and also contains, selenium, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, biotin an potassium. If I am in need a quick meal smoked salmon is a great option as I can pair it with a beautiful salad in less than 5 minutes.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 4 slices Organic smoked salmon
- 6 slices Fresh melon
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups Fresh rocket
- 10 Greek olives
- 1 lemon Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the salad on a plate: placing the rocket first, then cucumber and melon. Next wrap slices of the smoked salmon and lay on top surrounded by a bed of greek olives.
- Squeeze freshly lemon juice on top, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of sea salt.
Share this Recipe